Position: E-commerce Catalog & Data Associate
Department: Middle Management
Location: Australia, Canada, France, UK, US
Report to: System Administrator
Summary: The fundamental responsibility of the Ecommerce Catalog & Data Manager is the upkeep and implementation of all digital assets both internally and externally. The Ecommerce Digital Catalog & Data Manger works directly with the Sales Account Manager and interacts and communicates with various department staff to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of published content. This position will be responsible for the collection, editing, posting, and maintenance of various types of online content for multiple B2C and B2B websites.
- Systematically organize and manage digital content (images, videos, copy) for multiple hunting brands.
- Update existing product content on both brand and key retailer websites, while adding new products where applicable.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online catalog and content management systems involving large, structured data sets.
- Perform meticulous editing and fact-checking for web content.
- Perform content quality assurance and corrects errors in collaboration with team.
- Support other content creators through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting, and proofreading content.
- Manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed.
- Monitor item data to ensure that product information and photos are accurate, and content is current and free of errors.
- Assist Web Content Manager with other assignments when needed.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Skill's You'll Need
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or college coursework preferred.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience of relevant professional experience.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- SEO Experience or knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of retailer’s partner portals a plus.
- Digital Catalog Management experience.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines and juggle competing schedules.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Good Logistics Knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices, and studios.
IT & System Management: 5 years (Preferred)
E-commerce Data management: 3 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application