Position: E-commerce Operations Manager
Location: Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, UK, US
Report to: Director of Operations
Summary: We are looking for an Ecommerce Operations Manager to be an integral member of our Operations Team. Reporting into the Head of Operations, the Ecommerce Operations Manager is responsible for managing end-to-end execution of e-commerce fulfilment. This includes management of fulfilment partners, B2C shipping and logistics, ecommerce systems, department KPIs, and key financial and performance metrics, from strategic planning stages to implementation and day to day execution. The Ecommerce Operations Manager will play a critical role in delivering an excellent post-purchase experience to our customers.
- Lead end-to-end execution of ecommerce logistics and order fulfillment activities, guaranteeing accurate and timely fulfillment and delivery.
- Closely manage 3PLs and fulfillment partners with focus on operational excellence, cost management, proactively monitoring performance and day to day execution .
- Develop data sets, queries, reports and other analytical tools needed to make real time business decisions and gather insights for performance management .
- Serve as functional expert with an in-depth knowledge of all ecommerce fulfillment operations .
- Identify and drive key areas of optimization or improvements to systems and processes which will provide measurable cost savings, or which are needed to support growth .
- Develop and manage department KPIs, performance metrics, COGS, and operational budget, analyzing drivers of both favorable and negative variances, and proactively proposing and implementing improvement measures .
- Ensure successful execution of initiatives including defining goals, scope, and timelines, developing business case/ROI models, and measuring predicted results .
- Monitor and advocate formalization and documentation of processes and SOP’s; identify process gaps/improvements and tools to improve efficiency .
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Customer Service, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Engineering, on ongoing and new initiatives .
- Clearly and proactively communicate operational status, updates, and expectations to all internal teams and fulfillment partners as needed .
Candidate Profile and Position Requirements:
- 5+ years of previous operations/logistics/supply chain experience, including managing third party providers, preferably in ecommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science, MBA/MA/MS a plus.
- Data lover with strong quantitative and analytical background and experience with SQL and other programming tools.
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience working in start-ups where flexibility, adaptability and nimbleness are required for success.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills and a natural talent for process improvement – you see the gaps and you love working out how to fix them.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) and active listener who comes with an open-mind and can effectively incorporate cross-functional partners in key decisions.
- Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across external and internal partners.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it.
- Expert in using Excel and building data models, as well as, Word and PowerPoint.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices and recording studios.
Operations Management: 7 years (Preferred)
E-commerce Operations: 5 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application