Position: IT Specialist
Location: Australia, UK, US
Report to: System Administrator
Summary: The Information Technology Specialist will be responsible for supporting all the company technology and systems. This position will work across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems, and requests. The IT Specialist will be responsible for answering IT requests via phone, email, live chat, or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms. This position will also work with cloud-based technologies (NetSuite, Salesforce, Ultimate Software, Office 365) and be the primary point of contact for cloud related issues. You will participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement cloud systems and applications.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from employees.
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any cloud related hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Monitors system Performance and usage to maintain security and reliability
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system reliability, scalability, security, integrity and performance.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IT Manager
What Can You offer?
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent trade school certificate.
- The Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required /li>
- Interest and experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of IT devices (i.e. PC’s, laptops, networks, cabling, Ethernet networks, applications, programs, etc.)
- Strong desire to gain hands-on experience and knowledge in Cloud technologies (i.e. NetSuite, Salesforce, Office 365), systems integration, data migration, and business process improvement
- Time management, prioritization, and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a learning mindset
- Selected individual will be a professional who is able to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities while being organized & detail oriented, with a proven commitment to customer service
- Must pass the pre-employment screening required of this position.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices and recording studios.
Warehouse: 5 years (Preferred)
IT Management: 3 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application