Position: Quality Control Specialist
Location: Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, UK, US
Report to: Operations Director
Summary: We are among the top e-commerce brands in the world engaging with millions of consumers, and global fashion influencers. We have built multiple platforms and brands through innovative marketing and merchandising strategies that we believe connects with the next generation and redefines fashion retail. we have strived for success and creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team based out of four (4) locations in US, we are motivated to take Fashion to the next level. Our goal is to hire candidates that are positive go-getters and problem solvers who love fashion. The right candidate should be able to work independently in a fast-paced and always evolving environment.
About the Position: This role will be responsible for ensuring that all finished products from samples to production is of the highest standards, as well as, lead a small team. You will provide timely feedback to the team on any imperfections, as well as, collaborate with the Buying team on vendor performance.
- Measure, inspect, and provide feedback about quality to TOP team when comparing TOP sample to bulk production.
- Identify defects effectively and efficiently. Sort defective merchandise into appropriate categories.
- Perform, report, and communicate feedback on vendor evaluations.
- Negotiate quality discounts with Vendors.
- Collaborate with Buying in assuring fit and quality integrity from TOP to bulk production.
- Clearly communicate with vendors in writing and/or verbally regarding defective and unacceptable merchandise.
- interprets and implements quality assurance standards.
- Collect, create, and compile information to provide reporting on all inspection results, vendor scorecard data and communicate to organization members.
- Coordinates and supports on-site audits conducted by internal team.
- Comprehensive understanding in flat garment measuring, garment construction, quality control/assurance.
- Knowledge at preparing and writing product specification sheets.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify apparel flaws quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work successfully with any personality type.
- Sense of urgency and ability to maintain performance quality under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize work and follow instructions.
- Team-oriented; ability to excel in a team-based structure.
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written) and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, multi-task oriented and the ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices and recording studios.
Quality Control Management: 7 years (Preferred)
Quality Control: 5 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application