Position: Seamstress/ Tailor
Location: Australia, Argentina, Canada, France, UK, US
Report to: Creative Director/ Artistic Director
Summary: Are you an experienced professional? Come join us! Online clothing stores for men, women and children apparel has an immediate opening for an experienced full-time tailor or seamstress.
- Performs alterations on industrial single-needle, blind-stitch and overlock sewing machines.
- Alters men' suits according to specifications. (e.g.: adjust sleeve lengths, hem/taper pants, reduce shoulders on jackets).
- Alters women's evening gowns/prom dresses according to specifications. (e.g.: replace missing beads, hem trains on dresses, reapply horsehair).
- Maintains Tailor Shop in great condition. (clean work area, sweep threads off floor).
- Demonstrates good disposition while working.
- Must be flexible and complete alterations under tight deadlines while maintaining high quality work.
- Must have strong tailoring fundamentals.
- Must have at least 5 years of shop/production experience.
- Must perform all duties in a fast-paced fashion.
- Ability to speak English.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices and recording studios.
Fashion Design: 7 years (Preferred)
Design: 5 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application