Position: Video Producer & Programme Show
Location: Australia, Argentina, Canada, France, UK, US
Report to: Creative Director/ Artistic Director
Summary: PCJ Holding is a US based multinational corporation that manages over 10 online clothing stores with many studios and workshops on three (3) continents. We are looking for an innovative content creator with excellent taste, and ability to nail our style, and voice. The ideal candidate is a photographer/videographer with a strong editing skills. Top notch organization and self-motivation is mandatory. The producer will produce weekly videos for our business, of which some will include interview style videos with fashion designers, pictures of our processing plants and upcoming collections.
- Develop creative concepts, shoot, and edit all images for social media, ads, and email content in the form of photos, videos, and GIFs, maintaining a consistent look that is on-brand.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign with ability to quickly edit photos.
- Maintain our company library of images while making sure to save all files in the size and format that works best for each platform.
- Shoots will consist of:
- Monthly mini shoots in our in-house studio with 2-4 models.
- Shooting BTS (photo and video) - ongoing.
- Flat lays - ongoing.
- Schedule 4 major productions per year to coincide with arrivals of each season.
- Creating look books with a combination of the product photos and the lifestyle photos - 2x per year.
- Produce once a month an interview video with fashion designers speaking of their experience.
- *Research and stay current with new creative trends, insights and collaborate with the owner, marketing, and social media team to develop fresh content strategy.
- Lead location and talent scouts for all shoots.
- 2+ years of professional photography/videography/editing experience.
- Have an eye for product and lifestyle photography; e-commerce experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign).
- Experience in setting up studio and on location shoots.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Is a strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- A positive thinker and receptive to feedback and direction.
- Can juggle multiple deliverables with aggressive deadlines with grace.
We are open to Part Time or Full-Time applicants. If Part Time, you must be able to commit to at least 15-20 hours per week with ability to add more in the near future.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices and recording studios.
Video Production: 7 years (Preferred)
Photography & Video Recording: 5 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application