Position: Fashion workshop/ Warehouse Coordinator
Department: Fashion workshop/ Warehouse Coordinator
Location: Argentina, Canada, France, UK, US
Report to: District Supervisor.
Summary: The fashion workshop/ Warehouse coordinator is to ensure the integrity of our stock inventory in coordination with the facility’s Quality Control Specialist, manages the space provided to fashion designers, manages the needs of other professionals working there, the seamstress productions, supervises the security personnel that provides security to the compound, compiles his notes and writes a weekly report on the overall management of the facility. The Warehouse Coordinator oversees the operations of our warehouse, this includes managing all shipping and receiving, as well as a small fulfilment team. The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for managing all incoming and outgoing inventory, while working alongside multiple teams to ensure or.
- Coordinates and supervises the schedule and daily activities of the shipping and receiving departments in a fast-paced production environment.
- Responsible for all inventory receiving. Oversees Assistant Warehouse Manager in ensuring the accurate receipt of goods into AIMS, our ERP system.
- Ensures daily ecommerce orders are picked and packed accurately and on time, that the labeling is accurate and all documents are provided.
- Works with the Allocations and Wholesale departments to issue pick tickets for daily shipments to our stores and wholesale accounts.
- Works closely with Wholesale Manager to ensure wholesale orders are shipped accurately before the cancel date and at the most economical rate.
- Manages EDI transactions with wholesale customers and logistics partners.
- Responsible for staying up to date on all major Wholesale accounts routing guides and compliance.
- Creates shipping documents for domestic and international shipments.
- Verifies required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all products are properly counted.
- Responsible for ongoing replenishment of all shipping supplies and packing materials from company vendors to ensure we are always fully stocked. Understands lead time requirements to avoid expedited shipping costs. Negotiates best price for supplies and materials based on volume.
- Oversees Assistant Warehouse Manager in conducting QC of finished goods and communicates any issues to Production team.
- Responsible for hiring and training temporary help during peak seasons.
- Creates processes to ensure better inventory accuracy and inventory control.
- Responsible for keeping warehouse organized, clean and maintained. /li>
- Establishes necessary processes for inventory control and communicates monthly inventory adjustments to company President.
- Supports the Customer Service team.
- Oversees bi-annual physical inventory. Also conducts cycle counts throughout the year.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, outlook and word)
- Experience with EDI transactions.
- Experience with Aims, Light speed and Ship station software preferred.
- Experience with Fed Ex, DHL, UPS and USPS software.
- Accessories or apparel experience a plus.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong level of organizational skills and sense of responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in successfully managing a high volume of orders in a time sensitive manner.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: (Day shift, Monday to Friday)
This is an on-site role; however, we adhere to safety protocols to keep all employees safe. Daily temperature checks and masks are required, and team members are working in a distanced manner throughout our warehouses, offices, and studios.
Warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
Warehouse Management: 2 years (Preferred)
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
Are you interested in this position? Pre-screening Application